By W. Madsen,L. Costigan,S. McNicol,Roland Turner
Read or Download Community Resilience, Universities and Engaged Research for Today’s World PDF
Best education policy books
Offers a transparent review of either side of the varsity selection debate. maybe no institution reform has generated as a lot curiosity and controversy lately because the idea to have mom and dad opt for their children’s faculties. competitors of faculty selection worry that rolling again the government’s position will bring about profit-driven monetary scandals, sectarianism, and elevated classification and racial isolation.
Alejandro Tiana reúne una doble condición: una larga trayectoria académica como reconocido especialista en el estudio de los sistemas educativos contemporáneos y haber desempeñado altas responsabilidades políticas en el ámbito de l. a. educación (fue Secretario basic de Educación entre los años 2004 y 2008).
“For-profit better schooling is exploding within the U. S. and around the globe. This has produced a torrent of rhetorical claims from advocates and rivals, little of that's established in facts. finally, a good minded and entire exam of this phenomenon via a crew of best thinkers and researchers.
Drawing on findings from a wide EU-funded examine venture that happened over 3 years, this booklet analyses academic trajectories of adolescents in 8 ecu international locations: Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia and the uk. participants discover interactions among structural and institutional contexts of academic trajectories, the person that means connected to schooling and the suggestions followed by means of teenagers to deal with its calls for.
- District Leadership That Works: Striking the Right Balance
- Open Education: A Study in Disruption (Disruptions)
- Leading Educational Change: Global Issues, Challenges, and Lessons on Whole-System Reform (the series on school reform)
- The Art of Play: Recess and the Practice of Invention
- Translingual Practices and Neoliberal Policies: Attitudes and Strategies of African Skilled Migrants in Anglophone Workplaces (SpringerBriefs in Linguistics)
- Reimagining Civic Education: How Diverse Societies Form Democratic Citizens
Extra resources for Community Resilience, Universities and Engaged Research for Today’s World