By CHOWDARI B V R ET AL
50 Years of fabrics technology in Singapore describes in brilliant element how a newly self sustaining country like Singapore constructed world-class examine functions in fabrics technology that helped the rustic make speedy growth in strength, biomedical and electronics sectors. The financial system reflected this speedy path of development, using home-grown know-how and the contribution of fabrics technology to a few of the sectors is indisputable in making sure the commercial development and balance of Singapore.
- Historical Narrative Early Beginnings to provide (Freddy Boey)
- Composites, Nanocomposites and Hybrid fabrics (Chaobin He, Xiao Hu, Zhang Yu and John Wang)
- Materials for Water Remediation (Membranes) (Sui Zhang, Lin Luo, Zhi Wei Thong and Tai-Shung Chung)
- Nanostructured Catalytic and Adsorbent fabrics for Water Remediation (Zhong Chen and Teik Thye Lim)
- solar power and effort garage fabrics and units study in Singapore (D Sabba, J Wang, M Srinivasan, A G Aberle and S Mhaisalkar )
- 50 Years of Biomaterials learn in Singapore (Subbu Venkatraman, Swee Hin Teoh and Ali Miserez)
- 2D fabrics (Andrew T S Wee, Kian Ping Loh and Antonio H Castro Neto)
- Electronic fabrics study in Singapore (Chee Ying Khoo, Pooi See Lee, Sze Ter Lim and Chee Lip Gan)
- "Singaporean" fabrics technological know-how: What Does the longer term carry? (Subbu Venkatraman)
Readership: normal public, humans drawn to heritage of Singapore, humans attracted to fabrics science.
- Covers the 50 12 months heritage of fabrics technology in Singapore
- Shows how Singapore leads the realm within the box of fabrics science
- Projects the way forward for fabrics technology in Singapore
Read or Download 50 YEARS OF MATERIALS SCIENCE IN SINGAPORE (WORLD SCIENTIFIC SERIES ON SINGAPORE'S 50 YEARS OF NATION-BUILDING) PDF
Best nanostructures books
En 1959, lorsque le tout nouveau nobelisé Richard Feynman envisagea los angeles technology du futur, on était heureux de croire à ces objets révolutionnaires de los angeles taille des atomes. .. sans pouvoir s'imaginer ce à quoi ils ressembleraient. Un demi-siècle plus tard, le nanomonde est devenu familier à des milliers de concepteurs, d'industriels ou d'utilisateurs ; depuis les microprocesseurs jusqu'aux assemblages moléculaires, le champs des nanomachines et de ses functions potentielles semble infini… jusqu'à paraître dépasser les lois de los angeles body.
3rd quantity of a 40volume sequence on nanoscience and nanotechnology, edited via the popular scientist Challa S. S. R. Kumar. This instruction manual provides a complete review approximately Transmission electron microscopy characterization of nanomaterials. smooth purposes and cutting-edge thoughts are coated and make this quantity a vital analyzing for learn scientists in academia and undefined.
This publication describes the most recent growth within the program of nanotechnology for water therapy and purification. Leaders within the box current either the elemental technological know-how and a finished evaluate of the various variety of instruments and applied sciences which have been built during this severe sector. professional chapters current the original physicochemical and floor houses of nanoparticles and the benefits that those supply for engineering purposes that make certain a provide of secure ingesting water for our growing to be inhabitants.
The chemistry and physics of staff 14 components reminiscent of silicon and germanium were widely studied, principally as a result of their basic significance within the improvement of semiconductor electronics. furthermore, crystalline open-framework and nano-porous fabrics are attracting expanding recognition for his or her strength technological purposes.
- Half-Metallic Materials and Their Properties: 2 (Materials for Engineering)
- Production, Handling and Characterization of Particulate Materials (Particle Technology Series)
- Frontiers of Electronic Materials: Correlation Effects, Spintronics, and Memristive Phenomena - Fundamentals and Application
- Understanding and Modeling Förster-type Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET): Introduction to FRET, Vol. 1 (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Anti-reflection and Light Trapping in c-Si Solar Cells (Green Energy and Technology)
Additional info for 50 YEARS OF MATERIALS SCIENCE IN SINGAPORE (WORLD SCIENTIFIC SERIES ON SINGAPORE'S 50 YEARS OF NATION-BUILDING)